CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Modge Podge....

So I tried using modge podge for the first time! It turned out ok for the first time using it....  Tell me about your experiences with modge podge! I had a piece of wood and put scrapbook paper on it then pu a picture over it and used modge podge, it kinda smeared my picture in one spot but I guess I can put ribbon over it.... I will post pictures of it soon....
My husband is leaving for a deployment this week so its going to be a busy week! Then my 15 month old daughter and I are going to visit family 7 hours away..... Hoping the trip goes ok and she is good on the ride! Tell me what you are doing for your Holiday's!  I will be back to upload pictures asap! Have a great day!
Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment