CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's suck!

Hey everyone! Its Monday morning and I am drinking a big cup of coffee! For everyone that doesnt know I am a stay at home mom to my wonderful 17 month old daughter... Up until I had her I worked a full time job and went to college for a while... Well in Jan I started back to school, just 2 classes a week and they are both on Monday.... Mistake on my part! I hate Monday's... lol.... My daughter goes and stays with my grandparents till my mom gets off work and I stay at my mom's house becasue my class doesnt end till 9pm.... I live an hour from my school and my mom lives about 15 minutes from the school.... Anyways that why Monday's suck for me! Comment and tell me why your Monday's suck!
Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment