CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

YAY for Friday!

So Happy that today is FRIDAY! :)  I ordered some copic markers this week and they should be here today sometime! I am so excited to try them out.... And on top of that next week is spring break from college for me! So hopefully I can do some scrappin! And tonight is sushi night! WOW... My day just keeps getting better... My husband called me and asked if I wanted him to bring home sushi and I said Uh YEAH!  well I hope to work on some things this week and I will be posting some pics! Oh yeah I almost forgot the city I live in doesnt have a craft store at all.... So I have to drive at least 40 minutes to go to Michaels but this Sunday a Michaels is opening in my city! My next week is going to be so much fun! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

KWaltemathDesigns

I would be SO excited to be waiting on a copic marker package! I do not own any but I hope to get some soon! Also, check out my blog and look under the heading titled "Thank You Shar" there is something there for you!

XoXo

~Katie

Post a Comment