CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello! :)

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great Tuesday! For me its a 2 cups of coffee kinda morning! I just dint get enough sleep! I went to Michaels yesterday and got some goodies! Just a couple halloween stickers and a new paper pad! The 12x12 paper pads are 50% off this week!!!! Thats an awesome deal! Hope you all have a great week and I will be posting some stuff for the crafting family later in the week! :)

1 comments:

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio

Hi, I just watched your older video about Copics. From the comments, it looks like you had ordered some. Do you realize that Michaels just started carrying Copics? That is how I bought most of mine... they had a coupon for 50%(?) your entire purchase of "pens, artist markers, etc" a few weeks ago. So, needless-to-say, I bought "several" that way. :) Now I just have to learn how to blend them better!

Post a Comment